Friday, February 8, 2013

Chicago Auto Show 2013 Press Day

Today was the day, I got to see some pretty cool cars from a lot of different car makers.

I've heard a lot about these new Ford Focus ST's finally coming to the states. And the company Fifteen52 got to do whatever they wanted to this one in particular. One of my favorites at the show.

This car was my personal favorite from the show today. I know it's a Beetle and those are "girls cars" but this one was awesome. Completely custom Fifteen52 wheels, an all wheel drive drivetrain out of VW's new Golf R, custom interior, custom exterior, lots of time and money went into this car.


Lexus' new supercar, the LFA.



Host of Top Gear USA, Tanner Foust's personal rally car


The new Chevy Corvette

A few Lamborghini's were on display


No comments:

Post a Comment